Tuesday, December 11, 2012

:0

for my project i dicided to people watch to see if their were any differences in the way people treat black Americans. For my first experiment i dicided to go to the mall because i feel like its the best place to people watch. so i sat in macy's for a while with my mom to see if the people would attend to differnt races especially black americans differently. I wanted to find out if the workers treat all the people with the same enthusiasm and respect. From my experiment i realized that the lady's working in the shoe department would usually ask a white male if they needed help first. i observed that they didnt attend to black americans and other minority groups the same way they did for whites. i still have to go to different places to find more results.

No comments:

Post a Comment